Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Grades of Stetson dress hats/felt?

Fivesense

One of the Regulars
In my "new to fedora" understanding, they might as well just go with "Pinnacle" or "Beaver."

RJR

In my "new to fedora" understanding, they might as well just go with "Pinnacle" or "Beaver."
I believe that the Pinnacle was 100% beaver.This is an older one. Hat-Stetson Pinnacle-Vintage.jpg

chuck12

New in Town
The Imperial designation isn't used in the 2018 catalogue, but theoretically it should be of higher quality than Royal Deluxe, as Anthony stated.

The current Hatco quality scale for dress hats is delineated in the catalogue thusly:
Excellent
Royal Deluxe
Royal
Medalist
Wool
I have acquired medalist hat and am trying to find out when it was made or how old it is. Can anyone help me with this. It looks vintage.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
I tried to upload the photos but they were too big for the server to process. Is there another way to get a photo to you
if I'm not mistaken you need to have a certain number of posts before uploading photos is allowed

I tried to upload the photos but they were too big for the server to process. Is there another way to get a photo to you

You'll have to find a way to downsize the file sizes. If you use MS PowerPoint, you can draw them into a slide, resize and save the photos. Not sure of other ways.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner