Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grammy hat??

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
Are there any pictures of this alleged hat, or is it the brown mess I found on a quick image search?

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
This is it. I am still like, wtf??

pharrells-hat-grammy-awards-ftr-1024x640.jpg

Wconly

Familiar Face
From the look of this photo grab, it did have a ribbon at one time. Look just above the brim...at least to me, it looks as though there was a ribbon there before. To me, it looks like a very soft, short-brimmed 'Mountie-style' hat that has had too much contact with Giant Grizzly Bears! Geez! I don't mind beat up looking hats...ie: well worn, etc., but this just flat stinks! Sorry, but this is bad and I don't mean 'bad,' as in 'cool!' W>

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
That's the brown mess I saw. I think I'll continue to refer to it as "the alleged hat."

Looks like an unsuccessful attempt to make a campaign hat out of some poor, unfortunate fedora.

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
Who was it said something to the effect, "I don't care what they say about me, as long as they spell my name right." [huh] I suspect the spelling is correct, and there will be lots of young "whatevers" wanting one!:eusa_doh:

Wconly

Familiar Face
Yeah! That Idea kind of crossed my mind too! But, you know what? So be it! If that is what they like -- or makes them feel good, then maybe it isn't so bad. I am certain people have reacted to some of my hats in negative ways before, and I know I didn't, at the time, nor now, care, so let it be. But, have to admit this 'one' truly caught me, off guard. And, as you say: "...as long as they spell my name right..." well, he certainly did catch some big time attention tonight -- this is probably why he won the award as "Producer of the Year (forgive me, I don't remember the music category) Award!" He certainly knows how to 'produce' results! W>

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I find the act of wearing a felt hat with a track suit jacket much more egregious than the hat itself. Shoulda gone with straw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails