Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Edward said:
cause obviously it was a realistic notion that every woman's dream is an eccentric, bald, pot bellied, shy little academic that would love to dance but has never quite managed to learn.... lol

I'm sorry Edward, but I'm already married to an eccentric, balding, pot-bellied, cat loving, ex-Rocky Horror performer, that I love dearly. In fact, I first met him at Rocky ten years ago! I'm afraid I only have room in my heart for one. ;) :cheers1:

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
Adele said:
Yes! Have you heard him speak? Oh, good golly I absolutely love his accent!

main.php

I also thought that Fredrich March looked particularly handsome in his version of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. James Cagney is also a good one.

I know there more handsome men, but this is all for now.

Swooon. Gerard has to be the whole package. And Sean Connery too. It's that Scots accent that does me in.

zaika

One Too Many
Edward said:
Gah. This thread started so well when it was all "a guy who is charming and treats you right" kinda thing

I didn't even look that far back! :eusa_doh:

Brad Pitt, ew. But Gerard....yeah. *sigh* I dunno...he's more like a fantasy than anything. In real life I don't expect that anyone like that would give me the time of day, and that's alright with me. I've always assumed that the kind of guy I'd end up with would be like me. Average and not very photogenic. lol

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Edward said:
Gah. This thread started so well when it was all "a guy who is charming and treats you right" kinda thing (hey, maybe not all women want a b'stard..... just only the ones I meet :rolleyes: ) but then it turns out you all want Brad Pitt or equivalent.....

You are right, Edward!

I came home yesterday to find a note from my boyfriend that he had in fact duped me yesterday morning, that his meeting was later than he'd claimed, and that he spent several hours cleaning the apartment before he went to work! Now this is quite possibly the awesomest, sweetest thing that this man could've done for me. My roommate is in the process of moving out and is a compulsive hoarder, so the mess has been a constant source of unhappiness for me and tension between the now mostly absent roomie and I. That my man would not only leave me with a cleaner apartment, but would help address my roomie's disorder in a way that would allow me to avoid being cast as the villain just leaves me... speechless. (It's a long and complicated situation, but you get the drift).

And he's a handsome fella too. I'm so lucky. Screw Brad Pitt.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
zaika said:
I've always assumed that the kind of guy I'd end up with would be like me. Average and not very photogenic. lol

You're selling yourself short on both counts Zaika! What I want to know is would he have purple hair?;)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
I came home yesterday to find a note from my boyfriend that he had in fact duped me yesterday morning, that his meeting was later than he'd claimed, and that he spent several hours cleaning the apartment before he went to work!

Now that's the way to a woman's heart--what a sweetie, you're lucky.

KittyT said:
Screw Brad Pitt.

Amen! Angelina can have him.

Edward

Bartender
BeBopBaby said:
I'm sorry Edward, but I'm already married to an eccentric, balding, pot-bellied, cat loving, ex-Rocky Horror performer, that I love dearly. In fact, I first met him at Rocky ten years ago! I'm afraid I only have room in my heart for one. ;) :cheers1:

Heh heh, well, it's encouraging to know there are women out there with that sort of offbeat taste anyhow. ;)

You, uh..... don't have any single friends... you know, desperate ones? :D

zaika said:
I didn't even look that far back! :eusa_doh:

Brad Pitt, ew. But Gerard....yeah. *sigh* I dunno...he's more like a fantasy than anything. In real life I don't expect that anyone like that would give me the time of day, and that's alright with me. I've always assumed that the kind of guy I'd end up with would be like me. Average and not very photogenic. lol

I'm sure you're selling yourself short. Brad Pitt actually was never a guy I aspired to look like (lucky for me...). Fight Club aside, that is. In Fight Club, witty, pretty, confident Brad is the one I wanted to look like.... and nerdy Ed Norton is the one I probably really was. lol Nah, I'd be much happier looking like a young Marlon Brando in The Wild One... hell, I'd settle for Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Harvey Keitel.... of all the Reservoir Dogs, though, the one I used to get compared to when I had hair was Steve Buscemi. I guess I can live with that, but I know it wasn't exactly intended as a compliment! lol

KittyT said:
You are right, Edward!

I came home yesterday to find a note from my boyfriend that he had in fact duped me yesterday morning, that his meeting was later than he'd claimed, and that he spent several hours cleaning the apartment before he went to work! Now this is quite possibly the awesomest, sweetest thing that this man could've done for me. My roommate is in the process of moving out and is a compulsive hoarder, so the mess has been a constant source of unhappiness for me and tension between the now mostly absent roomie and I. That my man would not only leave me with a cleaner apartment, but would help address my roomie's disorder in a way that would allow me to avoid being cast as the villain just leaves me... speechless. (It's a long and complicated situation, but you get the drift).

And he's a handsome fella too. I'm so lucky.

You are indeed - would that we all had a partner so considerate!

Screw Brad Pitt.

you're just setting me up for a punchline here, aren't you? I can think of two or three..... hey, blame Rocky Horror - in the words of Eric Cartman, "That movie warped my fragile little mind." lol

zaika

One Too Many
Edward said:
the one I used to get compared to when I had hair was Steve Buscemi. I guess I can live with that, but I know it wasn't exactly intended as a compliment! lol

Erm...it better have been a compliment because Steve Buscemi is AWESOME. There is a Steve Buscemi shaped space in my heart, and in the hearts of a couple of other gals I know. lol

Masonjar

New in Town
LadyDeWinter said:
Oh it looks really bad. I hate this guy. But I like this one:

264345.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow...

When I get annoying, my wife points the tv remote at me and clicks.

It's understood that she's clicking the "Matthew McConaughey" button.

Unfortunately for her, that button seems to be permanently broken.

lol

-Mason

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
zaika said:
Erm...it better have been a compliment because Steve Buscemi is AWESOME. There is a Steve Buscemi shaped space in my heart, and in the hearts of a couple of other gals I know. lol

My husband teases me because I have a huge Steve Buscemi crush.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Yup. Ok, J.P. Manoux's most current and most seen roles is playing dual roles on Phil Of The Future on Disney Channel and doing the voice of Kuzco on the Emperors New School of the same channel. I go for off the beaten track fellers. I join the down with Brad band wagon. I never have understood what it is that other gals have seen in him....maybe if he dons a corset....lol lol. Up with Steve...didn't he used to be on Square One or some other kids show? I remember him from a kids show from my child hood days.
imoldfashioned said:
Manoux has a nice 1930s feel to his website too.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I like a white suit too!

Especially with boater, bowtie (the real kind) and white bucks! Yes, real cuffs with cuff links. Short, well-groomed hair, no facial hair please! The sexy foreign accent is swell too. Oh, I seem to have described my husband! How felicitous.

Here he is...
l_acd17ba804c53c58d10149053b5a7e5d.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Great picture Miss 1929!

Of course, there's Sidney Stratton--the original Man in the White Suit

4156P1REKNL__SS500_.jpg

I used to feign illness so I could stay home and watch Alec Guinness movies when I was a kid. He's so great.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
imoldfashioned said:
Great picture Miss 1929!

Of course, there's Sidney Stratton--the original Man in the White Suit

4156P1REKNL__SS500_.jpg

I used to feign illness so I could stay home and watch Alec Guinness movies when I was a kid. He's so great.

:p lol

Oh dear, so nobody likes John Payne?????????? lollol

Vintage Betty

Well, I like that photograph quite a lot! What's not to like?

But since I'm a married woman, I'm trying to be PC instead of admitting that I drooled all over the keyboard. :)

Miss 1929

Mmmmm, Gary Cooper!

It's always been difficult for me to decide between Cooper, Gable, and Stewart...

HadleyH said:
And we must not forget Gary Cooper!!! Talk about stlyle, talk about elegance talk about acting!!! :eusa_clap
The man came complete! :D

coop.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen