Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Photo26.jpg

Id thought Id *bump* this thread with the new and powerful cute avatar of our own bartender, Scotrace. :rolleyes:

Ladies, swoon away.

LD

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
Some time back in December one of the men of the lounge posted a question about if the celebs we were posting pics of would get second looks if they were not famous. I am posting a pic of a Handsome Fella, who gets a second look from me all the time, lol, my good friend Alex. Whatdoya girls think?
alexnohappy1.jpg

alexlemon.jpg

alexwork.gif

very nice. i gotta say although not dressed to the nines, the nintendo sh8irt does it for me. :0)
i just love the geeks.
i have my very own.
here he is! awwwwwww.
DSC00135.jpg
DSC00321.jpg

Lulu-in-Ny

A-List Customer
TessTrueheart said:
One of my favourite men, Swedish golden era actor Gunnar Björnstrand. One of Ingmar Bergmans favourite actors too. :)
imageasp.jpg

wild-5b.jpg
Wow... I am stunned. I adore this man. Winter Light is one of my favorite films; I could watch him in it endlessly. You have superior taste, my dear!

My current favorite man in the world though is Richard Armitage. Just...wow.
RA1.jpg

radiotmes2.jpg

pub5.jpg

am9.jpg

But I can't forget my first love, Mr. Oldman...
021_021.jpg

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
As you can see from the left side there...

I have a new picture as well. I just thought I show the larger one... I used it for my passport photo.

307902637.jpg

Thank you... Thank You Very Much.

-JX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy