Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Handsome Fellas!

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
lolly_loisides said:
jean-reno-01.jpg

Sorry to steal your photo here, but that guy has my favorite type of glasses (on a man). Glasses are my favorite. And of course suits. I love suits.

JennyLou

Practically Family
Lady Jessica said:
Sorry to steal your photo here, but that guy has my favorite type of glasses (on a man). Glasses are my favorite. And of course suits. I love suits.
I agree. A guy is even more handsome when in glasses and a suit.

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
Lady Jessica said:

I'm sorry you don't know who that guy is. Jean Reno is enormously talented. After "Tais tois" my favourite movie of his is "Decalage Horaire".

pretty faythe

One Too Many
jean reno

He looks amazingly like Armand Assante to me, in that pic!
Did a name search in google, and wow, I know him. He looks totally different there then in all the movies and shows I've seen him in.

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
lolly_loisides said:
I'm sorry you don't know who that guy is. Jean Reno is enormously talented. After "Tais tois" my favourite movie of his is "Decalage Horaire".

:eek: To be honest, I'm bad with actors anyway. So even if I saw him in a movie, then I wouldn't recognize him... I can't even recognize Brad Pitt! I can only recognize Johnny Depp (I don't even know why, I don't find him attractive).

I was reading a few pages back and I have to agree... graying hair. Very handsome.

Lenore

Practically Family
lolly_loisides said:
Not only does he look good, but the voice, oh my the voice.............

alanrickman.jpg

Me-0w.... In total agreement.

Most definitely needs to be a swoon smiley.

and Jean Reno....Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

2217190982_a352f490bb.jpg

and check the hat!!!!
11108583_gal.jpg

Edited: to add yummy pictures. :)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
lolly_loisides said:
Not only does he look good, but the voice, oh my the voice.............

I agree!!! Fantasticly evil, low voice! Did you see the video he was in for the band Texas? He's dancing tango with Sharleen Spitiri.. amazing! Although I don't care too much for the song..

Lenore

Practically Family
lolly_loisides said:
Only Jean could make a Samsonite ad sexy!

Oh la la, yes! ;)

:eek:fftopic: Strangely enough, or perhaps not, that's identical to his actual luggage. It's refreshing to see someone advertising something they actually use!

90610w2_reno_b-gr_02.jpg

Annyth

New in Town
Oh, oh ,oh... How lovely to find a forum where women appreciate men who are about more than "great pecs" ... (as a co-worker of mine once blurted, when asked to describe the appeal of the boyfriend she talked about all day, every day.. lol )

IMO, you can keep pecs. And biceps, and abs, and fabulabs... Or whatever they're all called.

But a man in early middle age, with intelligent eyes, salt-and-pepper hair, in a crisp white shirt, a dinner-jacket and specs......................

SWOON

*thud*

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Naaah, give me Alan Rickman in "Sense and Sensibility", or Ralph Fiennes in "The English Patient" (pre-airplane crash) or Joseph Fiennes in "Shakespeare in Love" and "Elizabeth", and most especially Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy in "Pride and Prejudice", all yummy! Even a well groomed Johnny Depp in "Finding Neverland"! Lest I forget, and isn't Pierce Brosnan aging well...

Sorry, can't pick just one :)

dgenevieve said:
This Jean Reno gush-fest is so wonderful! :whistling I have a complete crush on him. What a dish! :essen:

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
I personally am subjected to the newest Mr. Darcy. Who's name is.. Matthew Macfayden. And no, I didn't just check that on my DVD case that sits on top of my tv all the time. No sirree. :eek:

Rhian

New in Town
HadleyH said:
You have wonderful taste! (I love his jumper.)

Lady Jessica said:
I personally am subjected to the newest Mr. Darcy. Who's name is.. Matthew Macfayden. And no, I didn't just check that on my DVD case that sits on top of my tv all the time. No sirree. :eek:
I own two copies of Pride & Prejudice, just in case something happens to one of them and there's an emergency that can only be solved by watching an episode or three... lol I ultimately prefer the BBC Ehle/Firth version, but can definitely see the appeal of Mr. Macfadyen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy