Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Measurer Tool

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
A couple of you have failed to provide e-mail addresses in order for me to send a PayPal invoice. This affords you the most protection from PayPal and allows me to provide a detailed professional invoice to everyone. Unfortunately, if I do not receive this information by noon tomorrow, that is Monday 3/2/09, then you are out. Sorry if this seems strict, but everyone else is waiting.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
Invoices have been sent, please remit payment as soon as possible. I'm sure everyone is excited as I am to get there hands on this tool so lets keep this moving along...as it is, it will take a while for shipping, customs delay, etc. Payments received after 11:59 pm Friday, 3/6/09 will be refunded. Jordan

PS-If you were on the confirmed list and did not receive an invoice please let me know.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
Everyone has made their payments. Manufacturer has our shipment ready to go once they receive payment which should be early next week. Hopefully I will see the product in a couple weeks and can start shipping them out.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
UPDATE: The tracking number for the shipment to me is: 2903579405 via DHL Express. The number does not show in the system yet but should in the next couple days. Hopefully the customs delay will not be long. I will post again when I have my hands on the merchandise...Jordan

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
l_6ee0cb62427747dcb3378a204829fbdc.jpg

l_d64b27c6ca3a4059bb82fa11a454eb37.jpg

They have arrived! I want to do a quality check on each unit before I send them out and I have to package them all up. Hope to start sending by the end of this week or early next week.

Mine arrived in today's mail. It's a very nice tool, SPRFINO. Having tried it on several hats around here, I can tell you that it's dead-on accurate. I've never owned such a device before, so I was pleasantly surprised at how little "fudge factor" it allows. You just pull the handles toward each other, making certain that the sheetmetal ribbon is making good contact with the sweatband. When it stops, you got the right size. It doesn't stretch the sweatband at all (not readily, anyway), so one person will get the same reading as the next person, unless one or the other of them is totally @&%$ing inept. It'll certainly take a lot of the guesswork out of things.

Oh, and the box is better than I expected. It'll make for good, permanent storage. (The tool isn't particularly fragile, but still, I wouldn't want it stepped on.) Thanks for putting this deal together.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
You're welcome to everyone, I hope you enjoy these neat little tools as much as I will.

Others have expressed interest in this item, and I may consider doing a second purchase. However the price will be increased for the latecomers. For the record I took in $1,345.89 and paid out $1,465.33, that means my tool cost me $119.44 for a net loss of $7.32 on the whole deal.

So, if there are five others out there that want this item be prepared to pay around $135 plus shipping.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24