Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Measurer Tool

AEH

One of the Regulars
Measurer arrived

... in Trondheim, Norway today.
Well made and accurate - superfino! Thank you for your effort.

Attatching a picture of an old measurer, taken in the Gorostiaga hat shop in Bilbao a couple of weeks ago. According to the manager (3rd gen hat maker, now surviving on selling "txapelas" (berets in basque)), this tool was made in Paris in the 1880's.

H_B-3057.jpg

Again, thanks a lot.

barrowjh

One Too Many
me sum 2

I should've sprung for one of these the first time; it appears to be an easy way to figure the hat size from a 'roid cap, and almost everyone has one of those. I will go $135 plus shipping.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
I have contacted the manufacturer and they will supply a minimum of three units since my last order. If you want a single or another one you need to come forward now. This will be your last chance!

[Joe Peters, I cannot PM you because you are so new to the system. Please e-mail me direct and I will send you an invoice for PayPal. Thank You, Jordan writerplay@hotmail.com]

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
VERY LAST CALL!

I have four paid and I will be sending in the order. Most assuredly if this purchase is ever made again in the future the cost will be even higher. This is your last chance if you still want in.

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Count me in

I am in, PM Sent to you tonight.

EDIT: Thursday AM, Sorry but in your PM you said the price went to $142.
I assumed that the original price of $112 was still the "going rate".

I don't want to spend that on the tool, since it is only going to be
a "conversation piece" in my collection. Thanks anyway.

Boodles

A-List Customer
What Mr Carter Said

I will commit to buying one. As others have said I regret not buying one the first time. Thank you for doing this for us. I'm sure it's a pain.

Boodles

A-List Customer
Sorry, I just now saw the bill from you

SPRFINO, sorry I just this minute (Friday monring) noticed the invoice from you. I paid it at once.

SPRFINO said:
VERY LAST CALL!

I have four paid and I will be sending in the order. Most assuredly if this purchase is ever made again in the future the cost will be even higher. This is your last chance if you still want in.

SPRFINO

Familiar Face
Have been holding the order, awaiting payment from Carter. I have sent invoice and e-mail, if anyone can contact him directly please do so. I will be placing the order on Friday 5/8 for all who have paid by end of day Thurs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran