Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatless

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Just got the mop mowed, figured what the heck. Just as I pressed the button, the wind messed up my perfectly combed 'do. Oh well!

1560baf4fc0dde237c119f924c902ae6.jpg

so cold....

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
That just got me all teary eyed!
Such a wonderful thing to see.

I know , me , too . I cry at Weddings (So Wonderful) , the Birth of a Child (That too) , Old Movies & a Few New Ones (If I went) . I'm a Softie . Such a Beautiful Wedding ! I was in shock at mine , but still cried , then my daughter's , and my friends before that , and the birth of all the children (GOD'S Gifts , not The Biggest , but So Wonderful !). Love ! ... Like I can feel Alan's Joy , and pride , plus remember the memories from birth on . More to look forward to , also .

I can immediately recall Alan and his daughters wearing his Hats , having fun ... . WOW ! And I have my third Grandchild due in Oct ! I'm hoping they don't stop there . Haha !

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
That's an understatement ! I was thinking the same thing , and I bet the Photographer was sweating , but boy Great Shots , and Photogenic Family make it seem easy . Whoever it was they caught some Treasures in time ! Moments to cherish , and warm hearts .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy