Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A Tall Hat, in my tallest hat

View attachment 609511

Everything is exactly as it should be - tall hat, "Tall" beer, Mad magazine framed art, wheeled bar cart, grand shirt and western-ed themed room accessories. I look at the pic you have shared and I am encouraged that all is good in the world. (Granted I will not read the news until mid-morning when I begin to get skeptical about the disposition of humankind.)

Thanks for sharing. I did scope out 21st Admendemnt Brewing. https://21st-amendment.com/pages/tall-hat-imperial-ipa. . Great name and location (San Fransisco, South Park neighborhood). I put a request out to my west coast beer folks to aquire some of the Tall Hat IPA's.

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A Radiant Haze IPA was my beer choice for this evening. I was introduced to this Topling Goliath Brewing Co. beer during recent business escapades to Iowa. It is brewed with Citra, Mosaic and Strata hops. I see a consistent pattern, in that I consistently like the beers brewed with these hops. The many IPA's have different %'s of these hops and other additions to the beers. I like the beers I have sampled with these hops. I will look for beers with these hops in the short term, to see if my hypothesis holds beer (water).

i-Frhpzpr-M.jpg

As to Radiant Haze - it has a creamy mouthfeel, citrus flavor and finishes mildly piney and citrus peel. I really like it this evening.

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

RossRYoung

Practically Family
Thanks for the thorough review, Eric! I can assume you’ll enjoy the Tall Hat, it’s a 9% imperial that is very hop forward and clean finishing. I walked right past it and did a double take because of the graphic, will be a repeat buy for me.
All certainly felt right yesterday evening, Spring is here and the emergence of buds and critters is in full force.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner