Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Guns?

Patchkno

New in Town
When I carry, it is a 1911 of course. And what better to accompany it then 3 fine pieces of Galco leather in Havana brown topped off with a Scala Classico!
d49cd5b4f3f3064a0f225bfcd3a6dfbe.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

APP Adrian

A-List Customer
When I carry, it is a 1911 of course. And what better to accompany it then 3 fine pieces of Galco leather in Havana brown topped off with a Scala Classico!
d49cd5b4f3f3064a0f225bfcd3a6dfbe.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That EDC looks like what Indiana Jones would use!

Last edited:

humanshoes

One Too Many
DSC00927.jpg
I suppose this country would have come along just fine without the contributions of John Stetson and Samuel Colt (although John Browning gave us the 1911 design that Colt later made famous), but there's no denying their iconic nature. Both born of the necessity for protection in an unforgiving landscape and very much a part of this nation's history.

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
View attachment 36000
I suppose this country would have come along just fine without the contributions of John Stetson and Samuel Colt (although John Browning gave us the 1911 design that Colt later made famous), but there's no denying their iconic nature. Both born of the necessity for protection in an unforgiving landscape and very much a part of this nation's history.

Well said sir! Good looking hat and side arm, wear them well!

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 36000

great post

thank you

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 36000

+1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy