Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats on TV

A lot of discussion in another thread about "The Rocky Hat." I thought I'd offer another perspective on the Rocky hat.

Rocky2.jpg
Rocky1.jpg

View attachment 406295

I sure hated to see this first season come to an end, Michael. And end the way it did. I'm sure I will be watching thru the Ten episodes again at least a couple times this spring & summer, waiting to see if we are going to get a season two or not. Must see tv!

Glad to hear this. I'm a fan of the books and just finished "Dark Sky". The first season has been available on Spectrum (subscription required, of course). Happy Paramount is picking this up, since I already have it.
Starts on Paramount+ May 15th.

Peacock now has the 6 seasons of Longmire. I wish either one would pick up Hell On Wheels, & Deadwood.

Scorpion. Ran four seasons from 2014 to 2018. I've only seen a handful of rerun episodes so far, certainly no more than 10-15. Most definitely not a "hat show", but one of the main characters (played by Eddie Kaye Thomas) wears a black Bailey Hats "Billy" in almost every episode (maybe every episode; I don't know yet):

wCZTUfd.jpg

Made from "Toyo braid" (55% Polyester, 45% Paper Straw), it reminded me of my black Akubra Hampton so...mine is tentatively scheduled to be delivered on Thursday. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy