Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hatters (Hat shops)

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
Thank you for asking. Instagram is blochats but I probably dont put on enough stuff! Website - www.blochats.co.uk :) any feedback welcome!

Awesome, I just followed you (please follow back @ChicagoWayVito). I like what you have posted on both Instagram and your website. You should enable the Instagram follow link on your website where you have the twitter link.

Do we have any loungers that own a Bloc Hat? If so would be great if one of them would create specific thread.

bloc

One of the Regulars
Awesome, I just followed you (please follow back @ChicagoWayVito). I like what you have posted on both Instagram and your website. You should enable the Instagram follow link on your website where you have the twitter link.

Do we have any loungers that own a Bloc Hat? If so would be great if one of them would create specific thread.

Thank you that's very kind. And good advice on the Instagram thing, I'll get onto it.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
It's always worth using the search facility. I searched for hat shops and this defunct thread popped up.

Hat shops still exist, there's one about an hour's drive from where I live. Last Saturday, 2nd September, Tina & I went to the Bridport Hat Festival. What an amazing, totally eccentric, wonderfully bonkers day it was. https://www.bridporthatfest.org/

The event was sponsored by Bridport's hat shop, one T. Snook.
Snooks.jpg
Tina treated herself to a new hat and I have, at long last, found the black cherry, deep burgundy coloured fedora that I have been looking for, only problem being, not one in my size. But I was reassured that although I might have to wait for about a month, my wish will be granted. Watch this space. Tina and I might be going to Bridport more often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails