Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
A lot of shirt for $5 TJ. Pretty wild color spectrum though!
Definitely a lot of shirt for $5...I looked up the brand online (Kamehameha), and new they sell for better than $70...I also found one just like it in a size medium on ebay (pre-owned) for the asking price of $49...You're right. It sure has a wild color spectrum...but I still love this shirt!

Last edited:
Definitely a lot of shirt for $5...I looked up the brand online (Kamehameha), and new they sell for better than $70...I also found one just like it in a size medium on ebay (pre-owned) for the asking price of $49...You're right. It sure has a wild color spectrum...but I still love this shirt!

That's a great vintage Hawaiian shirt you got there TJ. I bet it would look great with a vintage straw hat.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
That's a great vintage Hawaiian shirt you got there TJ. I bet it would look great with a vintage straw hat.
Thanks hatophile...I found a vintage straw Dobbs at the same place and was ready to buy it but decided against it because the hat was too big for me...but, I can always size it down fairly easy so it's back to the thrift store this afternoon to get it...if the hat is still there...

Thanks hatophile...I found a vintage straw Dobbs at the same place and was ready to buy it but decided against it because the hat was too big for me...but, I can always size it down fairly easy so it's back to the thrift store this afternoon to get it...if the hat is still there...

There ya go! By the way, I saw the medium on Ebay, I may be tempted....

Lando

Practically Family
Akubra Federation and a Tommy Bahama.
9325512863_e5f129b0cc_b.jpg

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Thanks to this post I looked into Sun Surf shirts but it looks like Sun Surf does not produce anything with chest larger than 42" . Any other worth while modern reproductions? (I should qualify, I looked at the Rakuten site and Historypreservations and their measurements for XL are 42". I am staying away from e-bay for now, I did not see anything that I liked in XL anyway)
Plus I am confused, some of the shirts have Sunsurf and some Sun Surf. Are they the same or one is a fake?

Last edited:

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I will remember that when I where mine :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I am thinking of getting Reyn Spooner and stop worrying about it. Hats are bad enough but if you add vintage Hawaiian shirts, FQHH leather jackets, Japanese selvedge denim, Alden or Oak Street boot makers, pocket knives, straight razors and so then you are in a world of hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy