Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hello, introduction, question

GreyBadger

New in Town
Hi all,

I stumbled upon this forum while searching for information about Irvin flying jackets. Seems like a great collection of like-minded people. I'm just playing the usual 'I haven't been here before and there's a million and one great threads to get involved with' game!

I can't claim to possess the sartorial elegance often displayed in this forum; my interest is fairly utiltarian: I spend a lot of time outside, and frankly modern clothes just are not built the same, or with the same aims, as older outdoor wear. Hence my interest on the Irvin: Practical, so much history, and they just look fantastic.

I look forward to getting involved more. I have one question: at what point can one PM other members?

Regards,
GB

GreyBadger

New in Town
Ah, so I can - Thanks! I did attempt to find an FAQ, but all I could find from the top link was the generic buletin board one. Was I being particularly stupid, or is this something that could be improved?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou