Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help finding vintage Pea Coat

Gunk

New in Town
I'm looking for a vintage post WW2 pea coat. Preferably late 1940s through the early 1960s. I've been to vintage trends, not much in my size (38R), and the ones they do have are a bit pricey. If anyone can locate one in excellent condition I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Todd V

Familiar Face
38's show up on eBay frequently. Search diligently for a few weeks and you'll find one. I found myself a nice 36S from that era!

Peacoat

Bartender
The thing about Vintage Trends is you pretty much know what you are getting when you buy from them. They are knowledgeable about the dates of the different eras. If the coat isn't as advertised, you can send it back. Also may be able to send it back if it doesn't fit, but not sure about that. So, you are paying for the insurance you don't get (or pay for) on Ebay.

I am an experienced peacoat purchaser on Ebay, and know the questions to ask, but sometimes the seller stills screws it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou