Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Sample Sale

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Birthday David!

11245010_312320275634597_1161558549_n.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I have found myself looking at his work really wanting one. They are expensive. I have only see 3-4 on ebay none of which were in my size. I would have a difficult time choosing among the styles. Aren't there Himel owners here? I'd like to see pics, hear people's thoughts. I would like to own one of his jackets.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
They are stunning jackets. Dear as dear. The shoulders seem too tight for me, I like the Melton Canuk.
I could go for 4-5 of them.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aren't there Himel owners here? I'd like to see pics, hear people's thoughts. I would like to own one of his jackets.

Himel's jackets are first rate. The Shinki HH is my favorite leather -- the perfect balance of weight and character. Moreover, Himel's craftsmanship is second to none. I own two:

caa4aefa-5e0d-4902-846b-00a3fa44bcba_zps97dae8d6.jpg

HimelCanuck30_zpsf3b39fc0.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Himel's jackets are first rate. The Shinki HH is my favorite leather -- the perfect balance of weight and character. Moreover, Himel's craftsmanship is second to none. I own two:

Yes, those are the jackets. It may be my favorite cut of his. Superb. Thanks for posting those pics again. I do read his vintage jacket page on facebook. He is a very talented/knowledgeable craftsman/artist. A conversation with him would be quite interesting.

technovox

One Too Many
Aren't there Himel owners here? I'd like to see pics, hear people's thoughts. I would like to own one of his jackets.
I own a Himel Kensington cafe racer (got it off ebay.) I absolutely love the jacket- the Shinki Horsehide is my all round favorite leather... for my needs it's the right weight, has the most beautiful shade of dark seal brown, and the most stunning worn patina. The difference between the Kensington and my other cafe racers is that it's a bit longer in the body- more like the length of a Becks. And the sleeve zips have no lining. Just different cut and choices. All in all, a beautiful piece of workmanship and quality throughout. Here are some pics- I possibly posted a while ago.
HimelMain.JPG

HimelSleeve.JPG

himelSleeveCU.JPG

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ormbingley