Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hope this is the right place to post this question...

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Is it just me or has it seemed like forever since a new issue of Classic Style Magazine has been on the newsstand?

Every time I go to Barnes & Noble I look but it's still the same old Fall Issue.

It doesn't seem to make since to me, but is the writers strike effecting this or something?

Have we seen the demise of the magazine? The website hasn't been updated since the fall issue.

Is it that the folks involved are just too busy?

Just wondering what's going on.

-JX

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MK made a post about this just in the last week or so - the next issue, revamped & new format, will be out in February. The writer's strike is with TV and movies, not magazines, and Classic Style uses mostly staff writers. If the magazine were dying or the staff too busy, you'd hear it here first since MK's the head honcho both here on the Lounge and at the magazine. Since the winter issue comes out in February, there would be no updates to the site since the fall issue.

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Classic Style...

Yeah... um... that response kinda rubbed me the wrong way, maybe it's the way I read it but it came across like I was asking the stupidest question ever.

I was out of town for the holiday's and came back and tried to search for the Magazine, but it seems the "search" button doesn't work all that well.

I know that MK would make any important announcements but as you see from my above statement I couldn't find any relevant information on the subject. So I thought I would ask. Thanks for my answer.

Sorry.

-JX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy