Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How do folks react to your hat wearing?

My whiskers went white long before grey even started on the hair of my head. When my head is grey, I'll stop dying the whiskers...
My beard is way ahead of my hair. I dyed it once for a Halloween costume, and I can't imagine doing that regularly.

Women can get away with dying their hair, up to a certain age. Men who dye their hair just look like fools.
Man or woman, past a certain point you're not fooling anyone. Unless your profession demands you look "youthful", I don't understand why so many people are afraid to look their age.

No hat but just to prove that I've had a beard (& hair) for a very long time, & it wasn't always white. I have never colored it & would just as soon use shoe polish then dye it.

3843e2c810.jpg

384421e9d2.jpg

Nice car as well! Looks like you are surfing the Lounge for a hat on some sort of laptop out of the future.
Picture was taken in ~1990-1991 down around Irving or Grapevine, TX by a friend. I had trailered the car there to attend a chapter meet of the National Corvette Restorers Society & was going over some of the paperwork while waiting to be placed in position for the meet.

I just added detail with pics to the Vintage Auto thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo