Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Reservation for a Rainbow Hercules. Good thing about being older... Xmas comes faster every year.

175346322.jpg
So nice! I want to throw my hat in the ring for one of these as well, was meant to try one on last month but they ran out of stock...

Did you order from Mushmans?

sshack

A-List Customer
So nice! I want to throw my hat in the ring for one of these as well, was meant to try one on last month but they ran out of stock...

Did you order from Mushmans?
Yes! Their customer service is very good so far. And international shipping seems to be included in price. Not an issue if you're in Japan already... But I wish I could try it on first as well. The 44 seems to be on the borderline of too small-- it measures about 22.5 pit to pit. I'd prefer it it was in the 23's...

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Yes! Their customer service is very good so far. And international shipping seems to be included in price. Not an issue if you're in Japan already... But I wish I could try it on first as well. The 44 seems to be on the borderline of too small-- it measures about 22.5 pit to pit. I'd prefer it it was in the 23's...
Yeah, on my trip I found out I'm a 42 in Real McCoys and Flat Head, but Rainbow Country seems to run a bit smaller so not sure if I'm a 42 or 44... Wish I was able to try them. I also tried on a Freewheeler Centinela in 44 and that looked awesome but unzippable lol!

I hope next time I return I'll get the chance, but they also just upped the price by $100 this season as well...

sshack

A-List Customer
Yeah, on my trip I found out I'm a 42 in Real McCoys and Flat Head, but Rainbow Country seems to run a bit smaller so not sure if I'm a 42 or 44... Wish I was able to try them. I also tried on a Freewheeler Centinela in 44 and that looked awesome but unzippable lol!

I hope next time I return I'll get the chance, but they also just upped the price by $100 this season as well...
Yeah, I noticed the price increase as well. RC is venturing into RealMcCoy price point.

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Yeah, I noticed the price increase as well. RC is venturing into RealMcCoy price point.
Didn't want to buy one without trying it on at this price point, I was really close to getting the Tobacco Brown custom order from Barnstormer though because the leather was so nice.

Also I read this on their Instagram post:

1687233619116.png

It's crappy Instagram machine translation so may be incorrect, but does this mean they'll take custom size orders? I thought they discontinued it a while ago since I've only seen stock sizes around. Probably what happened to the one I bought for cheap, botched measurements. I would have visited if they held this order exhibition a little sooner!

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
The Sierra is on its way to me. This letter was found in one of its pockets.

IMG_4329.jpeg
IMG_4320.jpeg

This J82 is on its way as well, might clean up nicely. Some black Urad and this thing will look the part. I forgot to ask about measurements though lol. It's a 42 that's all I know.

IMG_4317.jpeg

Trickster

New in Town
This one is on the way. Taylor's Detroit without the front pocket flap badge holder. I don't wear a badge, so no loss. I likw the styling for the most part. Would prefer side laces and belt with loops, but for $140 I'll take it as is. I have to send it to Taylors to get a liner fitted, so maybe I'll ask about belt loops and side laces.

Made in the USA BTW.

Attachments

• Taylor's USA Made Detroit.jpg
    Taylor's USA Made Detroit.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Taylors USA made Detroit 1.jpg
    Taylors USA made Detroit 1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Taylors Phoenix Tag 2.jpg
    Taylors Phoenix Tag 2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 40

Oskinator

New in Town

View attachment 526832 View attachment 526833

This J82 is on its way as well, might clean up nicely. Some black Urad and this thing will look the part. I forgot to ask about measurements though lol. It's a 42 that's all I know.

View attachment 526834
I also made an offer on the sierra. Was a bit of a lowball though so I didnt expect much. Also the pit size had me unsure. Promise to make some pics for us marc

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 526832 View attachment 526833

View attachment 526834
Marc, another great jacket as usual.

That letter looks like one that comes after a Draft notice. Date appears to be shortly after the Korean war. Can’t imagine why anyone would keep that letter in their pocket. At least not anything good that became of it.
Just an observation.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner