Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How much snow do you have?

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Storm has started here in Chicago. Braved the blizz for buffalo wings
down the street at the corner Domino's Pizza. Bachelor-living in the
microwave age. :eek:

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Yesterday, here in the Heartland, it started with freezing rain, so mother and I stayed out of the streets, even though I wanted to go out and get some more groceries for the house. I trust my driving in bad weather, but there are too many yo-yo's who think they are supposed to go 60 mph in that stuff and what do you do when you see someone's car hydroplaning right into yours?

The snow started yesterday afternoon, at times resembling a minor blizzard, the closest to one that I have seen since I moved here. There looks to be about a half-a-foot on the ground so far. We've been dug out by a guy with a hugh plough on the front of his 4-wheel drive pickup. Still am not going out, it's slippery!

karol

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
We had an ice storm here in Iowa City yesterday. Lots of power lines were knocked down along with many tree limbs. Our power went out about 4 p.m. yesterday and just came back on about an hour or so ago.

It's nice to have the furnace running again as it was beginning to get a little chilly in here. Brrrrrrrrr!!!!

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
It just ended here....darn it. I just finished a stroll around the park with my dog Arizona...

zinsnow.jpg
[/IMG]

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I am thrilled to report that currently ours is melting!:D
But we're all bracing for the typical March blizzard to come through and snow us in for a day or two.:(

Brian Sheridan

One Too Many
We have had 90 inches and 70 of that just in the month of February.

Luckily for us Lake Erie froze and it shut down the snow machine.

BRS - in Erie, PA

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
It just ended here....darn it. I just finished a stroll around the park with my dog Arizona...

zinsnow.jpg
[/IMG]

...Great pix, love snow scenes. Arizona's got that Rin Tin Tin and Yukon King!
look down pat. :eusa_clap

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Harp said:
...Great pix, love snow scenes. Arizona's got that Rin Tin Tin and Yukon King!
look down pat. :eusa_clap

And judging by the smile on his face, thoroughly enjoying the snow too. :)
I had no idea this thread would last this long or get so many replies,....:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara