Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How old is everyone?

Pina Bridgette

One of the Regulars
"...I am sixteen, going on seventeen" </sound of music>

Sorry, the song just popped in my head. I am 36 going on 37 doesn't quite have the same ring to it. But it is true.

Foofoogal

Banned
Though I was taught a lady should never ever tell her age I just turned 50 this month. I hung on to 49 for dear life. I didn't blink at 40 but this one hurt. I have always said I plan on living to be 109. Not 108 and not 110 but 109 I want to drop dead so I have a long way to go. I once no kidding met a woman that was 107 and she could run circles around everyone. She is my inspiration. :)
1957 rocks. Best car ever made was 1957 Chevy. My grandfather had one and I have great memories of that car. It was the oddest green and I have never seen a car that color ever. He bought it brand new and babied it. Like a Lunar Moth color but olivy?

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Whew!....

I finally got the calculation done: With a world populationof 6,525,170,264 - 245 births each minute - and 110 deaths each minute - and a median age of 24.3 years - everyone is approximately 153,341,500,922.00003 years old! lol

Hope that helps! :D

-dixon cannon

Caledonia

Practically Family
43. And I'm 'fessing up, only the once, so if you don't catch it now I will look this way forever. The avatar is about 10 years old. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo