Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How old is everyone?

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Sheesh, I can never remember how old I am because I'm mentally preparing for my next birthday (think it's a near-30-syndrome). I always think I'm 28 but really I'm only 27.

epr25

Practically Family
ShrinkingViolet said:
Sheesh, I can never remember how old I am because I'm mentally preparing for my next birthday (think it's a near-30-syndrome). I always think I'm 28 but really I'm only 27.

That's so funny because last year I was all sad about only haveing one more year until I turn 30. I was talking to my friend about this on the phone. After we hung up she called me back and said that's not how old you are you're only going to be 28. That was last year. My b-day is next month I will be 29. gulp!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Kim_B said:
You might find this previous thread useful...

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=1461

Yeah, but then you'd have to shuffle all the gents out to find the age of us in here.
I have a few more months left of being 32, August I'll be 33. But that's ok, A few months a go I pulled myself over in my car 'cuz I was having a very bad cough attack and a police man followed me, I guess to make sure I was alright. (Good thing I had the flu, because he also ran my plates and licence and warned me to hurry up and get them updated with out giving me a ticket.) When I gave him my licence, he was all "your 32? You look a lot younger". And then one day I was waiting with my 13 year old to get the 8 year old after school and one of the 13 years olds friends asked her if I was her big sister. lol Love it!! (and both those days not a drop of make up or hair done in any shape or form)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24