Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How old is everyone?

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
I will be 30 in August.

::sigh:: 'Tis a benchmark that I use to measure my sucess. I thought I would have accomplished so much by this age. At 18 when graduating from high school, 30 seemed forever away. Now that it's here, I didn't have nearly enough time!

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
You may all address me as Gran. I'm dragging 40 for everything it's worth. It't the big one inAugust. Look out AARP, here comes the witch.

(ok, ok 50 dammit. I'm going to be 50).

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GoldLeaf said:
I will be 30 in August.

::sigh:: 'Tis a benchmark that I use to measure my sucess. I thought I would have accomplished so much by this age. At 18 when graduating from highschool, 30 seemed forever away. Now that it's here, I didn't have nearly enough time!

You know, I do the same thing. I had a whole plan as to where I wanted to be by a specific age. Oh my have I strayed!
I really thought I would be married with kids by now. I guess breaking it off with my fiance back when I was 21 might not have been the best thing. I just felt that I was young, had been in a serious relationship for all my college years. I was going into my senior year, and although I never felt like I couldn't go out and have fun, I just felt kind of trapped. I wanted to graduate and go out into the world and feel like I could do anything. Now that I look back on it, I realize that I could have still done anything imaginable, I just would have had an incredible guy to do it with. All my college degrees don't necessarily make me smart!:)

Anyway, I'm 32.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
20 :)eek: ) in 12 days - And the :eek: is not because I dread getting older, but because I never thought the teen years would get around to ending, and I'm -so- glad they have! :D
Actually I like to think I'm 19 going on 110. :) Sounds about right. ;)

Clara Noir

Familiar Face
exquisitebones said:
i am almost 21... so close!
i turn 21, about 23 days before my wedding! hahaha.

That's what my mum did! She didn't want to get married under 21, so she waited until the next month. 35 years later, they're still married.

And I'm 18, but feel a lot older and more world-weary!

glass susie

New in Town
Now this is me!...:eusa_doh:

I turned 33 in December. I'm in the middle of the 6 months when my husband & I are the same age! Role on June when he'll be older again!
We started dating on his 18th birthday and he didn't want to get married until he was at least 30 but I wanted kids by then. We compromised and got married at 25, we now have 2 boys, both before I was 30! ;)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Kim B said:
You might find this previous thread useful...

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=1461

Thank you for posting this Kim B!

Miss Dottie said:
Turning 37 in less than a month.

Just STOP IT! :eek:

Share the gene!

Classydame said:
I'll be 40 in October...and not too happy about it. The number seems old but I don't feel old so I have some reconciling to do.

I dont understand why, from your avitar, you ahve one of the most striking profiles I have ever seen.

Anywho, Im 29. The thirtys are the new twenties, didnt you know :p

LD

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I think cold cream helps with looking younger too Sari:)

I'm old enough to know better, but young enough that it's still fun;)

I'm 21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav