Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Wear A Hat Because... Rx

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Yikes. Harvard says 21 times a month will greatly reduce your odds of prostate cancer.

https://www.menshealth.com/uk/healt...-a-month-to-slash-their-prostate-cancer-risk/

Veritas, veritas. ;) Harvard put me on the wait list for Harvard College and Harvard Law School. Shouldn't say it since I really don't know..but being a veteran probably didn't help.... ;):) I hung the rejection letters in the lavatory.

Later on, a guy in my law school study group, a Notre Dame grad and a Master of Economics, Cambridge University, UK,
told me he had been turned down by Notre Dame Law-even though he had six years with the US Treasury Dept.
One pissed Domer let me say....

Hats Matter

One of the Regulars
Back in about 2000 I I went to a dermatologist and he removed a basal cell carcinoma from my forehead and, as I was balding, he told me to start wearing a hat. I did some simple research and came across the Optimo Hat Company. I started ordering and wearing their products. I was soon hooked on hats and have been wearing one every day. Personally, I do not care for hats that have been worn by others and so order new hats. It is personal preference that I have and their is nothing wrong with vintage hats. My hat size is 7 7/8 or 63 cm. so it is not in any case easy to find vintage hats in my size. I have 23 Optimos now and the vast majority are fedoras.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW