Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
What?!? This is hysterical--what is Stan Lee even doing in that database? Take Rita and Julia and leave the rest.

BeBopBaby said:
I just had to share this one! I put in a new picture and it said that I look 74% like Stan Lee, 70% like Rita Hayworth, 62% like Peter Falk, 62% like Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Now there's an oddball collection!

Way at the bottom of the list, it said that I look 58% like Ozzy Osborne. lol lol lol lol

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
What?!? This is hysterical--what is Stan Lee even doing in that database? Take Rita and Julia and leave the rest.

It also said that my husband looks like William H. Macy (which I can see) and Laura Bush!!!! lol

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
I tried it again with a different photo from the same photoshoot, and this is what I got:
Aya Matsuura-96%
Katie Holmes-96%
Elisha Cuthbert-90%
Kate Winslet-80%
Martine McCutcheon-78%

[huh]

K

kpreed

I am thinking Curly Howard or his real name, Jerome Lester Horwitz. Put him in a wheelchair with more hair and you would be very,very close.;)
photo_body_choward.jpg

The Shirt

Practically Family
I used my avatar and got both George Michael and Keith Richards. That does not bode well for a girlie girl with a fragile ego.
:eek:
However Kristin Davis was my highest match. No golden eras cuties though.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Kirk Douglas & Steve McQueen with dash of Hugh Grant...:/

<a href="http://www.myheritage.com/collage" title="MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition" alt="MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition" target="_blank">
507071_723474c47e5174fo9ank46.JPG

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
This is one mad, mad thing..! (just keeps changing)

Mmmmm, that's enough I think [huh]

<a href="http://www.myheritage.com/collage" title="MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition" alt="MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition" target="_blank
513062_610301940f5174ox6jw553.JPG

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Hmm I'm not all that impressed with this my heritage thing although it is a neat idea and it seems like it has worked quite well for others here. I had to provide several pictures before it came up with any matches for me... the only one worth writing home about is Ingrid Bergman and I don't really see the resemblance.

Personally I think I look like Clara Bow (hence my user name) in fact for me the resemblance is so great in some respects that it is almost weird to watch her on screen! I think its something about her eyes....large and expressive and I guess that I see in myself. What do you think?
(sorry for the crummy photo of myself)
meii.jpg

01.jpg
12.jpg

Clara is great although I'd love to resemble Rita....
india.jpg

But I'm happy being me :)

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
PADDY said:
<a href="http://www.myheritage.com/collage" title="MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition" alt="MyHeritage - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition" target="_blank">
507071_723474c47e5174fo9ank46.JPG

That's a pretty good lineup there Paddy--I get the biggest kick out of the fact that they have Bernard Herrmann available as a match!

I still say Daniel Craig though.

BigLittleTim

Familiar Face
ClaraB said:
the only one worth writing home about is Ingrid Bergman and I don't really see the resemblance.

There's a good amount of Ingrid Bergman in you! :)

Think the very young Ingrid, in "Gaslight", maybe.

Though you are right, Clara Bow is a great match. The 'eyes' have it.

-BLTim

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
I posted my new haircut in The Powder Room a bit ago and this pic of Jean Seberg was my inspiration.A few of the ladies thought the pic was of me,which is very flattering.Not exactly Golden Era,but definitely vintage.

Jean:
47b7d726b3127ccebab851b87a7e00000025109AbOXLFk0bS

Me:
47b7d706b3127ccebcedaa2e6aa600000036109AbOXLFk0bS

nyx

One of the Regulars
Unfortunately the only people that I've been told I look like are Lucy Liu and Yoko Ono(!), but honestly, I think it's because I'm Asian and had long hair at the time, not because I actually look like either of them. [huh] Unfortunately, there weren't too many Asian vintage actresses and I don't look like any of the ones I've seen. Sigh.

It reminds me of that scene from The Fisher King, where the homeless transvestite screams out, "Why can't I be Katherine Hepburn!?!?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic