Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

If you said you looked like one celebrity from the Golden Era...

Shirin

A-List Customer
priscilla_lane_111.jpg
Here you go docneg, no need for arguing.[bad]

docneg said:
She looks more like Priscilla Lane to me than Ginger. Anyone else think so? Sorry I don't have a shot of her handy to bolster my argument.
Take your pick: http://search.icq.com/search/img_results.php?q=priscilla+lane&ch_id=afex

I can see some resemblance in the overall shape and the cute dimples...

EDIT: Ms. Shirin, remind me not to compete with you in this game... lol (Obviously, weapons and tactics are more my forte than celebrity comparison...:eek: )

----------------
Now playing: James Hannigan, Frank Klepacki & Timothy Michael Wynn - Floating Island Fortress
via FoxyTunes

Shirin

A-List Customer

crazydaisy

Practically Family
I can see what kittypackard means by a cross between those 2 girls, while not particularly looking like neither of them.
As for your comparison, Shirin, I don't see it at all. But then again the way one sees oneself is not always the way others perceive them. Still don't see it though. :)

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
Darn it, sorry about that! I shall have a root about when I get back from work and see what I can come up with. Personally, I think I have a face for radio but there y'go :p

Laura Chase

One Too Many
kittypackard said:
wow!! you're a stunner, aren't you? the kate winslet pics are right on target!

Thanks! :) I don't look like Kate Winslet at all, she just found some pics that do. :p

Adele said:
I think your bone structure (in an overall face type of way) is similar to Russell's:
http://www.doctormacro1.info/Images/Russell,%20Rosalind/Annex/Annex%20-%20Russell,%20Rosalind_03.jpg

This is a pretty good one, I can definitely see it! It's nice because if you know you have a similar face as a star, you can get hints about which hair and makeup is suitable for you by looking at theirs! So for example, it seems that Rosalind Russell often has height at the crown in her hairdos, and I think this would be good for me too, to balance out the chin.

Shirin

A-List Customer
Laura Chase said:
I don't look like Kate Winslet at all

I didn't see much similarity either.

when comparing your face to Russells, her face shape is more square. She has a taller forehead and wider hair line. her face, overall , is a bit longer. But everyone sees their own interpretation...like in school when they hold up ink blot cards and you're supposed to name the image you see, and most people come up with something different.
2350937778_7eca408153.jpg
linda1.jpg
[/IMG]
3633174229_7903d8e864.jpg
darnell-screenland.jpg

Shirin

A-List Customer
well Frances's eyes are little wider apart (and of course the penciled on eyebrows), and the lips are slightly different. If somebody can come up with a closer match, I would love to see it.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Can see it a bit with Pier Angeli, Shirin. Definitely not with that lady you first posted, though. That's the one I meant in the post above.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
Shirin said:
3504821570_819b1e8ae8.jpg
angeli.jpg

Yes, I was going to say Pier Angeli too and was going to use this photo. But then I got sidetracked and kept looking at photos and forgot to write down who I found originally. In this photo, everything to me at least looks the same except for the mouth.

Great comparison, can definitely see a similarity there!

Gene

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:
Stop being so hard on yourself. You're lovely.

Now let me step out of Shirin's way, so she can get to work. :D

don't know if it's been mentioned, but you kinda look like a Charles Bukowski/Tom Waits from your avatar.

Missy Hellfire

One of the Regulars
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocktownDog
Stop being so hard on yourself. You're lovely.

Now let me step out of Shirin's way, so she can get to work.

don't know if it's been mentioned, but you kinda look like a Charles Bukowski/Tom Waits from your avatar.

I really hope that you mean LocktownDog!
And LocktownDog, thankyou :D (and it's not a poor photo of you, it is really rather nice ;))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy