Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Ridley in Black CXL FQHH with gorgeous tartan lining!

The shop will be open from 12 to 5 tomorrow (Sat) for browsing and fittings--come on by to check out our in-stock Aero and Vanson jackets!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Ridley Black CXL FQHH Macdonald of the Isles Hunting Ancient tartan lining.jpg
Aero Ridley Black CXL FQHH front.jpg
Aero Ridley Black CXL FQHH zip sleeves.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We launched a new version of our Thurston Bros. website late last night and we're having trouble with the mobile version...please hang tight while we get it sorted...the mobile version should be fixed by tonight...

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We launched a new version of our Thurston Bros. website late last night and we're having trouble with the mobile version...please hang tight while we get it sorted...the mobile version should be fixed by tonight...

I think we have it all fixed now...frequent visitors to our URL may need to clear their browsing history to view the new website.

If anyone has any trouble with the new website, please let us know! Our new mobile version should make for much faster viewing through mobile devices!

Here's a link: www.thurston-bros.com

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
Carrie, your new website is running fine, for me. It was the last version that didn't function well on any of my four different computers. It's nice to be able to see the images again.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks for the compliments on the new logo! We like it a lot too...we were thinking of possibly having premium tees and zip hoodies made with left breast and back Thurston Bros. logos...

Love the Mutt logo! Can we have the customer pics gallery back from your old page? Those were a great source of inspiration!

Hi 2wheelgrplr,

We're going to move forward with our INSTAGRAM page being the new Gallery...INSTAGRAM provides a nice platform for this sort of thing--

https://www.instagram.com/thurstonbros/

We'll be putting some jackets up soon that I know you'll like!

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The new site looks great. Question, though: the new Bootlegger on your site doesn't have the action-back, but the one appearing above does. Is that a custom request? Reason I ask is because I always thought the design was crying out for one, and I didn't know if Aero was amenable to that particular design change. Beautiful jacket either way, but the action-back looks superb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21