• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Insurrection / Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Nathan Flowers, Mar 26, 2013.

1. ton312

ton312 Call Me a Cab

2. El Marro

El Marro A-List Customer

That dark brown is seriously tempting me. A CHP or Colorado in that hide would be something else...

3. JMax, Monitor, 2wheelgrplr and 4 others like this.
  4. Rich22

Rich22 One of the Regulars

Very cool jacket!

5. 2wheelgrplr likes this.
  6. 2wheelgrplr likes this.
  7. Beautiful custom shearling jackets are starting to come in for fall delivery! Here's a custom Aero Redskin D-1 that is on the way to its new owner in Michigan! If you'd like to get fitted for a shearling jacket, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order. You can learn more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero D-1 Redskin size small 55Q front.jpg Aero D-1 Redskin size small 55Q open.jpg Aero D-1 Redskin size small 55Q tag.jpg Aero D-1 Redskin size small 55Q collar.jpg Aero D-1 Redskin size small 55Q sleeve.jpg Aero D-1 Redskin size small 55Q back.jpg Aero D-1 Redskin size small 55Q shoulder.jpg

2wheelgrplr, JDelage and ChiTownScion like this.

8. Someone will not only look sharp in this one: he'll survive another brutal Midwest winter with gleeful aplomb. And I speak from experience on that point.

9. JMax

JMax New in Town

That is the color of my Ike. It is a nice brown and like Ton said, substantial yet supple.

El Marro likes this.
  10. Awesome fit photos from our customers! Whatever jacket style you are looking for, we've got a great selection of in-stock jackets ready to ship! If you'd like to get a custom jacket, we have fit jackets ready to ship!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Half Belt customer fit photo.jpg Vanson Gambler customer fit photo.jpg Aero Bootlegger customer fit photo.jpg Vanson Chopper customer fit photo 2.jpg

JMax likes this.
  11. ProteinNerd

ProteinNerd Call Me a Cab

Carrie, what leather would you recommend.

I really liked the way the brown CXL Steer broke in and looked but would like something more mid weight. Any options in brown?

12. Cooper A-2

Cooper A-2 Practically Family

Hi Carrie
    lovely jackets and so well made.
    Any recent An-j-4 jacket photos available?
    The pics in the official AELC site are not very representatives.
    Thanks a lot

13. Our first recommendation for a mid-weight would be Seal Vicenza, but I think you have that one already :cool:! Battered Seal FQHH or the Battered Brown Steerhide would be two other interesting mid-weight options. Of the these two leathers, the Steer is a little lighter and much softer.

ButteMT61 and ProteinNerd like this.
  14. Here are some close-up shots of a beautiful ANJ-4!

Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull front.jpg Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull tag.jpg Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull throat latch.jpg Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull patch pocket.jpg Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull cuff.jpg Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull bottom hem.jpg Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull wind flap.jpg Aero ANJ-4 Seal Brown with Oil Pull back.jpg

ChiTownScion, MET and Cooper A-2 like this.
  15. Cooper A-2

Cooper A-2 Practically Family