Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

LOL. I just chose ground shipping for my new jacket. It's about 5 days from Seattle to Chicago. I've almost always overnighted them. So....I'm a little w/ myself
I'll have something to look forward to next week...
IMG_8698.PNG

Damn. Still waiting for my midnight blue cafe racer........
Man that jacket has to be literally right around the corner. To be fair I chose the most readily available hide and I'm sure that's why my jacket finished so quick. Black steer is surely not in high demand or short supply. Midnight blue CR is going to be EPIC.

Powerband

Practically Family
I inquired about the February batch with Carrie and she said the shipment is steadily coming in and that I’ll get mine really soon. It’s so close I can smell the leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a beautiful custom Aero Aeromarine in Black Goatskin with a cotton sateen lining--perfect for the climate of its new home in Houston! You can read more about the Aeromarine here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-aeromarine

*For the reference of those waiting on custom Aero orders, this newly-arrived Aeromarine is from the January batch. We also still have a few orders from the December batch that will finish production soon. Leather delays, patterning, and other considerations can cause irregularity in the delivery of custom jackets. The February batch orders are moving along at a good pace and we should see the rest of them come through in the next couple of weeks!

Aero Aeromarine Black Goatskin front.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Goatskin tag.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Goatskin cuff.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Goatskin lower buttons.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Goatskin wine cotton sateen.jpg
Aero Aeromarine Black Goatskin back.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21