Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introduction

Barb

One of the Regulars
Hi back!

I just joined myself. I think that people who take pride in their appearance are wonderful. I think that this is the classiest and friendliest online community I've seen.

Just got an Akubra Fed myself and am yearning for more great hats!

flylot74 said:
.. I am a new member who about a year ago started taking an interest in dressing better..
Regards,
Philip

mercuryfelt76

One of the Regulars
I finally joined The Fedora Lounge

Hello everyone, I've been wanting to join a forum such as this ever since I discovered my good taste in fashion about 10 years ago. I now have quite an extensive collection of lids which range from all types of felt hats (fedoras, trilbys, homburgs, bowlers, cowboy hats...) to silk top hats, panamas and even a Miami Dolphins helmet. I'm just dreading having to go through the process of uploading all my pictures... I'll do them soon and post them here.

I also have many three piece suits, bow ties, pocket watches, cuff links etc to go with my nice hats. I also smoke a pipe and the occasional cigar.

Having looked through this forum I realised I'm finally home, in the company of other like-minded ladies and gentlemen. I can't wait to post photos of some of my most prized possessions and look forward to your feedback. I'm thick skinned and I can take criticism but only from those with good taste.

I work as a tour guide on coaches from London visiting famous tourist attractions and my job gives me the opportunity ne the excuse to dress up and it always seems to go down very well with my clientele. Also even local people even stop me in the street to complement me on my style. I hope when you see the pictures you'll agree.

Now I'd better get on with uploading these pictures...

fmw

One Too Many
Sorry to hear you've contracted the same disease the rest of us have. Welcome aboard.

ÉIREGOBRÁCH1922

New in Town
Hello to everybody from over here in Éire/Ireland. My name is John and I collect vintage & modern Police, Militaria & Western style hats/caps. I especially have a fondness for Stratton and Stetson Felt hats. To me they are some of the finest American made hats. I will in due course upload some hats that I currently have in my collection. I look forward to meeting fellow hat/cap collectors, viewing some great hats and finding out other great information here. Regards.

Hello to everybody from over here in Éire/Ireland. My name is John and I collect vintage & modern Police, Militaria & Western style hats/caps. I especially have a fondness for Stratton and Stetson Felt hats. To me they are some of the finest American made hats. I will in due course upload some hats that I currently have in my collection. I look forward to meeting fellow hat/cap collectors, viewing some great hats and finding out other great information here. Regards.

Welcome! Look forward to seeing your collection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24