Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introduction

TheBarber

New in Town
Hello all. What a great site. I've been wearing fedoras now for about 6 years. I've been lurking around here for a while now and decided to join up. Along with a wealth of information, you guys have some truly beautiful hats. On the downside, I've noticed that since finding this site I tend to drool quite often.

Best regards,

Mark

SourdoughSally

New in Town
Greetings from Alaska. :)

I've been enjoying reading this wonderful forum for a while and finally joined in. I love all old things, cars, clothes, styles, furniture, etc.

Looking forward to being a part of the nice group of people here.

:)

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Greetings from Alaska. :)

I've been enjoying reading this wonderful forum for a while and finally joined in. I love all old things, cars, clothes, styles, furniture, etc.

Looking forward to being a part of the nice group of people here.

:)

Welcome aboard, SourdoughSally ... :yo:

CPT/VSG

Familiar Face
Greetings all. I'm new to hats, having become interested only recently. I've started with new production hats, a Stetson Sutley in Graphite and the Borsalino in my avatar--don't know it by model name, only number. Both purchased in the last month and just ordered a Stetson Stratoliner in Silverbelly today. Just had to have one after reading the thread.

I've been reading the many great threads on this site and learning a ton.

Davey_Speedstar

New in Town
Hi I'm new around here!!! :)

I've only recently started wearing a fedora, although I've been wearing caps (cloth not baseball) for most of my life. I recently started looking for a new look, and love the look.

I live in the UK, and altough I haven't found any real hat shops that satisfy my hat-lust, I have found a very UK based on-line shop, that supplied the hat I have in my avatar, as well as a couple of hats for summer (my gf and I have had to book a holiday just to make sure that we get the opportunity to wear them).

I'm still learning about hats and fedoras, so I'm not sure how much I'l be able to contribute right now, but this seems to be a great resource, and very friendly

Dave

MikePotts

Practically Family
Welcome Dave,
I lived a little up the coast (Hartlepool) from you for many years. There is indeed a wealth of knowledge here, both archived and contributed daily. Enjoy!

MP

wodka1984

New in Town
Hello everyone

Hi there, relatively new to hats, well fancy hats. I´ve always worn tweedcaps and banged up woolfelt westerns, but i recently bought my first proper hat (i know it´s not much as to your regular standard) a Christys fedora in steelgray with a black band... and boy did it get the ball rolling, next up is a black Mayser and today i recieved my first proper vintage -a 70´s something grey stingybrim Stetson..... and now i´m waiting for my latest find on the bay, a 30´s Knox lord hat, can´t wait to get my hands on some felt that old.
well, by the way my name is Sakarias, i live in a town called Roskilde in Denmark (in all of Denmark, there is only one dedicated hatshop it´s dating back from 1857 sold hats to princes and kings and now he´s retiring with no one to take over the shop...thats sad) with my wife and to beautyfull girls,27 years old and i´m hooked on hats.
Best regards,
Sakarias Wodka
(pics comming when my camera is up and rolling)

Old Buzzard

New in Town
Hi there, relatively new to hats, well fancy hats. I´ve always worn tweedcaps and banged up woolfelt westerns, but i recently bought my first proper hat (i know it´s not much as to your regular standard) a Christys fedora in steelgray with a black band... and boy did it get the ball rolling, next up is a black Mayser and today i recieved my first proper vintage -a 70´s something grey stingybrim Stetson..... and now i´m waiting for my latest find on the bay, a 30´s Knox lord hat, can´t wait to get my hands on some felt that old.
well, by the way my name is Sakarias, i live in a town called Roskilde in Denmark (in all of Denmark, there is only one dedicated hatshop it´s dating back from 1857 sold hats to princes and kings and now he´s retiring with no one to take over the shop...thats sad) with my wife and to beautyfull girls,27 years old and i´m hooked on hats.
Best regards,
Sakarias Wodka
(pics comming when my camera is up and rolling)

Welcome aboard from another new member, I must warn you, this hat thing can become contagious.

OB

blitz1027

New in Town
Hey brand new to the website. I'm 26 years old and if it wasn't for my younger brother I wouldn't have started wearing hats. Don't have very many but I will be posting pics soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner