Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is the B3 jacket "too much"?

jback

Familiar Face
Is it too much? Nope! This one also gets a lot of wear in the winter. My down parka has been almost unused for the past two winters.

Just came in from a walk with the dog. It's snowing and blowing outside. Guess what I wore? :cool:

I have a B-3 that comes in real handy when standing around while tending the Big Green Egg smokers on days when it is in the 10°s-20°s F and the winds kick up some. And, as a bonus, after cooking ribs, pork shoulder, or brisket all day, that jacket smells GOOD.........

This is me going out to barbecue in about -15 deg C

The beer stayed nice and cold :D

Jonathan

4444Design

One of the Regulars
Is it too much? Nope! This one also gets a lot of wear in the winter. My down parka has been almost unused for the past two winters.

Just came in from a walk with the dog. It's snowing and blowing outside. Guess what I wore? :cool:

This is me going out to barbecue in about -15 deg C

The beer stayed nice and cold :D

Jonathan

Hey Jon,

jacket Looks awesome but you forgot your boots ...

What manufacturer is the jacket from?

As for the General question of wearing sheepskin - i own a B6 and Irvin - booth repops and always enjoy the fact to stay warm even without excessive "layering"

B3 - if properly produced - are some pretty fancy jackets which design will never get out of date imho

Greetz

Thomas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic