Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jacket ADD

dannyk

One Too Many
I work in politics/Government I won’t say where or for whom best to avoid those things here ha. But my problem is that I have an extensive wardrobe of ties and shirts but have to have so many I can’t afford vintage or bespoke. I go for modern but vintage inspired when I can. Which still leaves me with a lot of ties and shirts that get worn like once a year but in my business I never know when I’ll need them. So with my jacket and workwear addiction I don’t often get chances to wear them as in my line of work most aren’t “acceptable.” It’s depressjng. Right now I have 3 leather jackets and 3 pea coats. And most don’t get the love they deserve. I could move them but then again I cherish the moments I get to wear them. I did however go through and give to charity all my other clothes. A lot of t-shirts and hoodies I had from my teenage years and early 20s that I kept more for sentimental value then use. I also got rid of 100s of books I didn’t read. I wish I could do more minimalism. Maybe one day.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Same. I feel like my only belongings are my computer and a whole bunch of leather jackets. If I lost everything else in a fire, I wouldn't even know what it was. . .

my only belonging is the D drive data in my computer... oh and the cats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo