Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnson Leather's is back!

WE'RE BACK! Come see us in our original location, newly renovated, at 1833 Polk St (between Washington and Jackson st) in San Francisco.

It's been a long year in our temporary spot and we're excited to be back home to server all your needs!

I want to thank all of our customers who kept their orders active throughout this ordeal and we appreciated your patience while we re-built.
Thanks all ~Alan

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WE'RE BACK! Come see us in our original location, newly renovated, at 1833 Polk St (between Washington and Jackson st) in San Francisco.

It's been a long year in our temporary spot and we're excited to be back home to server all your needs!

I want to thank all of our customers who kept their orders active throughout this ordeal and we appreciated your patience while we re-built.
Thanks all ~Alan

Happy to hear that!
Congrats!

Edward

Bartender
Excellent news, Alan - hope all goes well. I've yet to buy directly from you, but I do own a Johnson D-pocket motorcycle jacket that I bought used, and have been very happy with it over the several years I've been wearing it. Hopefully one day I'll get to visit the stored in person and pick up something else. :)

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Great news, Alan! I own three Johnson Leathers jackets and I'm very pleased with all of them! (As is my younger brother who's the real winner of my weight gains.. :D )

By the way, I spotted this half-belted M65ish inspired coat on ebay the other day; is this a JL pattern which could be ordered or was this a custom job? @Alan@JohnsonLeather

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-Johnso...469021?hash=item56b1b2bf1d:g:vt4AAOSwYBRbMpdy

Best wishes,
Hope all is well and you are enjoying summer.

The jacket on eBay was a custom variation on the M65. I have my original 60s M65 that we can use as a prototype if your interested.

Regards.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Is anyone here planning to visit Johnson Leathers shop any time soon? I have troubles paying with credit card and they don't accept paypal and I cannot find the time to fly over there myself, so... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy