Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Just won this

Lensmaster

One of the Regulars
I am new here, just signed up a few days ago. But after losing out on a few auctions I just won this hat. <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200166206069&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010"> My new hat</a> When it shows up I'll try to post pictures of me wearing it.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Lensmaster, Welcome to the Fedora Lounge. What a great hat you chose for openers. A stetson 3X Beaver Quality Homburg! Try to make twenty posts before it comes. Then you can post a photo of yourself wearing it. :eusa_clap

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Welcome! Great way to start! Interesting that this hat is described as a Fedora, but it's actually a beautiful Homburg. We expect to see pix of you in it!

Lensmaster

One of the Regulars
while I wait

While I wait for the hat to show up I'll tell you a little about me. Growing up I loved to watch old movies. In college I discovered my interest in classic style. Over the next twenty years I developed my clothing style. Over the years I bought a number of cloth and straw hats that were cheap and didn't fit well. But in recent months I became interested in getting a hat to wear with my suits. I always loved the look of fedora's. As is my pattern I started researching the subject so I can learn about the item and make the best choices. In a Google search I found a link to one of the threads here. I'm glad I did. Not only the hat forum but many of the sections of this site are fascinating. And darn it I might end up with several hats for different moods or occaisions. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred