Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Keith Richards Jacket

ElectricMagick

New in Town
I love this jacket and wanted to know what it is and where i could find it. I would love links and numbers! Thanks!
smallkrphilly4.jpg

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
It looks like a generic "vintage military style" jacket. This was a fashion trend around the time the photo was taken (2005, assuming the copyright label is correct); Keef's is likely to have been a high-end, designer version, I should have thought. I don't know where you would find an identical one now, but if you trawl army surplus stores that do dress uniform jackets you'll eventually find something in a similar style at least. Otherwise, you'd be into paying for a replica (Indy Magnoli might be able to help here - www.magnoliclothiers.com).

ElectricMagick

New in Town
Didnt want something exact, but close. I have a local army surplus store i'm checking out tomorrow. I'll look for some brass buttons too.
Thanks!

HDRnR

A-List Customer
Alot of Richard's stage clothing is custom made. They have wardrobe people just like a movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner