Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kokomo, Indiana

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I'm headed to Kokomo this week, I've never been there but I expect to be in the "First City" for a couple of days. Anyone have suggestions about Kokomo attractions? I know "Bob's Country Bunker" in "The Blues Brothers Movie" was there. Perhaps I'll look for that....

Hi KY
I live about 40 miles from Kokomo. There are a couple Museums...the Elwood Haynes Museum (America's first car) and the Heritage Auto Museum. Plus a couple of covered bridges in the area. Hwy 31 runs along the east side with a wide variety of fast food and steak joints. West toward town are some of the local eateries. The Windmill Inn comes to mind on W. Sycamore.
Sorry to be the one to tell you this...but... there isn't a "Bob's Country Bunker" in Kokomo,Ind....(I know that hurts). However..I'm sure you can find a few local pubs that throw beer bottles(it is Indiana!)...but the music may suffer compared to the BBs.
HD

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
Thank you both for the info. (The no "Bob's Country Bunker" thing hurt alittle).
I look forward to seeing the Indiana countryside and checking out some of these things you've told me about! Thank you again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24