Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies show us your best.

Drappa

One Too Many
in front of the newly wed's ride.
304420_10150271018290678_502145677_8010700_1696612_n.jpg

You look stunning! Did you make the dress?

MarieAnne

Practically Family
Drappa - Thank you kindly. I did make the dress several years ago. I don't wear it enough.

Villa - Thank you very much. The wedding was lovely but I must say, I was rather startled to see what other ladies were wearing. After all, the wedding took place in a church.

cohenandgalo

New in Town
My casual ensemble - I named it 'Rebecca'. I am in need for some accessories though. I apologize for the mess behind me.
101111137A.png

Last edited:

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Yes, very lovely. I love the dusty pink colour of the jacket and the way the skirt tones in with it. The bag is a great colour and also goes well with the jacket.

Don't worry about the mess, my bedroom looks like a bomb has gone off, yours is small potatoes believe me.

cohenandgalo

New in Town
Thanks for the compliments sheeplady and Miss sofia.

Miss sofia - the jacket is actually a shade of brown.

'Rebecca' is waiting for the perfect accessories and shoes to complete her outfit.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
This was me last Saturday for a hangar dance:

ny63rc.jpg

1940s hat with pheasant feathers I picked up at an antique shop for $5 a couple of years ago, vintage dress from the flea markets (less than $10), vintage 1930s (?) NOS shoes from an estate sale, bakelite necklace & earring set, bakelite bangles, bag from a thrift store, estate sale gloves, flea market NOS stockings & snood. My husband bought me the corsage.

I was going for Betty Grable with the curled bangs, but I think I ended up more Lucille Ball. lol

Louise Anne

Suspended

ny63rc.jpg

1940s hat with pheasant feathers I picked up at an antique shop for $5 a couple of years ago, vintage dress from the flea markets (less than $10), vintage 1930s (?) NOS shoes from an estate sale, bakelite necklace & earring set, bakelite bangles, bag from a thrift store, estate sale gloves, flea market NOS stockings & snood. My husband bought me the corsage.

I was going for Betty Grable with the curled bangs, but I think I ended up more Lucille Ball. lol

You look fabulous and so vintage correct, I admire you for all the trouble you gone to to find just the right items which must have taken so much time.

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer

ny63rc.jpg

Hey now, you've time traveled from the '40's to the FL. How'd you do it?

P.S. I see Betty in you.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab

ny63rc.jpg

You look super sweet! Love the outfit and everything!
X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner