Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies with cigarettes

P

Paul

Miss 1929 said:
, I smoke maybe 1 every month or two, so I see no problem with it! Besides...

l_ffb17546b369818b32b031624e9fdf0c.jpg

I think it looks sexy!

I know not every one agrees with this and is a controversial statement,
For me smoking can really suites some ladies and they look fabulous doing so and sexy well yes they can do.

Miss 1929 I very impressed with your self control , if you enjoy the taste of tobacco then why not. On a personal note I think it suits you .

Blackjack

One Too Many
Is smoking sexy...no. Can it look sexy, absolutely. It's no different than watching a woman eat strawberries, if she wants it to take on a sexual connotation it will. Not to get into a pc discussion about this but as adults there are many things that cause risk in life and if you decide you'll chance that risk that is your business, not the governments or anyone else's. Smoking in public places and restaurants verboten? Fine, not a problem but making the choice to smoke is a right like anything else and folks, that's why we live in this country.

Noindex

New in Town
I smoke a lot of cigars and my wife would ocassionally enjoy one also. Now she has discovered the flavored cigars such as rum, mint, vanilla, etc. These are usually smaller than the normal cigars and she really enjoys them, and I think she looks quite sexy, intelligent and sophisticated while smoking them.

MagistrateChris

One of the Regulars
Blackjack said:
Is smoking sexy...no. Can it look sexy, absolutely. It's no different than watching a woman eat strawberries, if she wants it to take on a sexual connotation it will.

Absolutely. I'm not a smoker. Don't mind the smell while it's fresh, but stale tobacco smoke does stink. Anyways, I've seen "plain" women smoke who look incredibly sexy while doing so. At the same time, I've seen sexy women smoke, and the smoking does nothing, even detracts from the sexuality otherwise.

Just like everything else we discuss around here, to each his or her own.

Smuterella

One Too Many
I'm currently in the process of quitting using Champix, but I will miss smoking and all the little accoutrements that come with it. I carry a cigarette case (50's cream leather), use a cigarette holder and have the most beautiful onyx ashtray and cigratte box for home.

*mourning*

Edward

Bartender
Yes and no....

Yes, it looks sexy as all hell in photos of dear Marlene and the likes.

In real life, however.... euw.

FWIW, I have no problem with the occasional cigar (I was even an occasional cigar, and even more occasional pipe, smoker myself for a few years, though I gave it up completely during a relationship between 2001 and 2004, and have had maybe only two since then). Cigarettes, though, are a very different animal. I don't care for the smell, nor the aging effect. The last girl I properly dated ... which was... oh my, about three years ago now(!)... was a smoker. It bugged me something shocking. not so much the peripheral stuff like smell and, eh, taste, but more a constant nagging worry about her heatlh - s'what happens when you let someone under your skin. I doubt I'd go out ith a smoker again. Not unless she was in the process of quitting.

P

Paul

HadleyH, I curios now as you posted a few photos of ladies smoking do you smoke yourself or not, Sorry if you already answered it somewhere before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland