Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ladies...

SpitfireXIV

One of the Regulars
Viola said:
I can't be the only girl who's more of a sucker for a cute dog than a big billfold.

-Viola
jep. you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his mother, and his dog.

btw, switch the "truffles, minks, champagne, diamonds" to "a pint, a bomber jacket, an aeroplane" and you might be spot-on :D

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab

<~~~ Penniless, PM-less, partnerless, average-looking (that's not me in the pic), standard-issue lovable looney. :rolleyes:

Lee

"I'm not afraid to die," I said. "I'm not afraid to live. I'm not afraid to fail. I'm not afraid to succeed. I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm not afraid to be alone. I'm just afraid I might have to stop talking about myself for five minutes." - Kinky Friedman

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
You have no night time? You must be really looney!!! Puuuuurrrrfect!!

Well . . . I do work until eight-thirty. lol

Other meanings for "PM" that I've learned:

Preventive Maintenance
Post Mortem
Post Meridian
Perfect Match
Piano Mentor
Peanut, Mister

Hint: For yet another "PM", go to the top right corner of this page and read the words directly above, "Quick Links." lol

Lee

(Singing) I wear my su-u-u-u-nglasses at night. . . .

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Ladies...
I am an devilishly handsome and fabulously wealthy man with a sparkling wit and endless barrels of smarts. I am looking for sultry someones to lavish with sweet, sweet love. If you like mink, truffles, and diamonds, than give me a jingle.

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Ladies, thank you so very much for flooding my inbox. I am humbled by your outpouring. I only hope that there is enough caviar and toast points on my private jet to please all of you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran