Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lamentations of the Large-headed!

frussell

One Too Many
Don't forget the nice gentleman in the post above

Somehow, I left out my recommendation for Tonyb's Tumwater Hats. I just received one of his creations, and he was able to build me exactly what my huge head was craving. Good prices, excellent workmanship, and super communications all the way through the process. A great option, once you find out what size you really need. Frank

carldelo

One Too Many
Ah, another 7-3/4, welcome to the lounge. In addition to the good suggestions above (including those rare, large-noggin vintage lids), don't forget modern Stetsons. I have several and they are nice hats, in spite of what many detractors may say. The new silk-finish Brewster is particularly nice, as is the new Whippet (really just a Chatham with a bound brim). I recently picked up a Hampton, which is a discontinued, silk-finish hat, and it is really a beauty.

Memo

Familiar Face
easter-island.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Lefty said:
It's not an auction, and I'm not affiliated with it. Good deal on a big hat. I'd disregard the measurements and go with the size tag.

Oh well, it's gone. Someone already snagged it. :whistling

And Lefty, you're right about ignoring the measurements. We all know that by and large, eBay sellers can't measure worth squat, particularly when it comes to circumference. I have a tough time even getting them to measure the diameter across and lengthwise accurately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner