Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Let the waiting begin...

LuckyLighter

Familiar Face
I just ordered my first Maltese Falcon replica from Haunted Studios over the weekend. Now the waiting begins--I have to take my mind off it, because I'm really excited to get it. Once it comes, I'll make sure to post some pics.

Imahomer

Practically Family
That is a classic prop and their falcon is a good one. I had one and eventually upgraded mine, but as I said.. The one they make is VERY nice. I know you'll like it.

Oh.. It's nice to see a posting in this category! :cool2:

LuckyLighter

Familiar Face
Well, my "dingus" arrived and was waiting for me when I got home Wednesday night after work. Nice surprise! The best part, for me, was seeing a box that had "Fragile" printed on it. All I could think was "Hmm...must be Italian" (Fans of "A Christmas Story" better have gotten that reference...if not, shame on you ;) ).

Anyway, the "black bird" looks better than I imagined, and it looks great on my desk next to the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra. I managed to take a few pictures, and I'll post them as soon as I can get them downloaded to my computer.

LuckyLighter

Familiar Face
OK...I finally got my pictures downloaded. So here we go.

First, my "Black Bird" on my desk with the Headpiece to the Staff of Ra, and Smith and Wesson HE 2 replica:

DeskAlt.jpg

Second, my wall of props, featuring my Lee Keppler whip and gunbelt, Miller Indy Fedora, and Western Stage Props holster:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/LuckyLighter76/WallSepia.jpg

(This pic was way too big too post, so I left a link instead)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner