Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Look out! Coming soon to a city near you....hopefully

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A friend's parents went to the one near them and said it was very disappointing. Noisy, so-so food, way WAY overpriced. So much so that they said next time I'm down if I want to go, they'll drop me off and go to a "real restaurant" nearby.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
That's too bad to hear, Mike! I guess it's about style over substance? That's how it usually is with places like that. I never understood why it was so difficult for a restaurant to both look good and taste good!

Mike in Seattle said:
A friend's parents went to the one near them and said it was very disappointing. Noisy, so-so food, way WAY overpriced. So much so that they said next time I'm down if I want to go, they'll drop me off and go to a "real restaurant" nearby.

I guess they had a different prospective than I did. How much is overpriced? The food isn't exactly family restaurant faire so you have to expect to pay more. [huh]
The bar is likely to be noisy with as many people as they manage to get in there. :p The dining room has never been noisy to me but then again there is that perception difference.
Go yourself and judge for yourself. ;) Where was the one your friend's parents went to?

Regards,

J

topcat

Familiar Face
Indeed JP. Restaurant reviews, criticisms, can be SO subjective,unless
its terribly obvious, what one person's idea of overpricing and noisy is,
can be seen as realistic expectations to another.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Sable said:
I'm guessing there's a lot of fat cats here in the lounge; why not open up one your own in your area?

Include me out, I haven't got enough money to start my own lunchcart. [huh]

-Viola

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav