Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for New Grey Fedora Under $200.00

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
The Guerra brand is being distributed here in the USA and is being carried by a few retailers. I believe that Henry the Hatter in Detroit carries them as well as Miller Hats. We are also trying to bring Cervo back to the US as well. They are the number #2 company in Italy, always in the shadow of Borsalino .

Steven
www.bencrafthats.com

Cat In The Hat

New in Town
Check out these hats at Worth & Worth. I just bought the "cortina" model. Very soft. I have several Borsalinos and this ranks right up there with my favorites. Only $165. I'd highly recommend it. I've bought hats from Miller Hats and they are nice, but not close to this hat. I also have Bailey's and Dobbs and they're okay for the price, but if you're willing to spend up to $200.... get a nice one. This has a nice leather band inside, very soft felt and just looks great. I also can recommend the Weekender.

I'd highly recommend Worth & Worth for their quality of hats.

WEEGEE

Practically Family
BENCRAFTHATS

I would suggest out of the spirit of the community we buy from those that are within the community. Great service, satisfaction and hats of course!

fatwoul

Practically Family
Lawman said:
All right, now I'm leaning Allesandria.

I've been looking at some of them on OFAS, and they do look quite nice. Isn't that what d00r is a fan of? Has he offered any comment yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou