Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lounge Lottery group?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I give Daniel articles to read while he is resting up in bed, and as we discovered a few things groups are doing a lot lately is getting together and purchasing lottery tickets for some of the larger jackpot lottery drawings.

Could it be that something such as this, could work for interested members of the lounge? It is well known that to win a large lottery is not with the odds in favor of anyone that does purchase tickets, however, someone does win and many winners have been groups from a club or work place.

So if this could be something no one would have a negative issue about, what could be done and how to put it all together? It would sure be a wonderful event if a group of us here,, were able to win even one big lottery! A lot of very wonderful things could be done, and I am not sure that anyone would mind sharing of a $250 million or so jackpot!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Please do not be afraid to take part in this, it is not a bad idea, and lets face it, if you did this and won a large sum of money, just think of all the fun things to do, help you could give and vintage goodies you could buy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot