Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
What a handsome fellow you are Mr Moonlight. Did you inspire The Fab Four? Or was it vice-versa?

Nope - - it was versa-vice! ;)

rc3osz.png

"A picture is worth a thousand words":rolleyes:

Love the eyes

Like Australian Shepherds it can be a trait of the breed. And their eyes can change colors the first 4-6 wks of life. I had 3rd pick of her litter; when she was born she had two blue eyes. I have pics taken by the breeder at 5 wks, just before I went to pick her up. When I picked her up a wk later her left eye had turned hazel green. Her registration papers by the breeder's DVM just days before I picked her up lists her left eye as hazel green. But note in the pics below taken at 5 wks her left eye is blue.

34rdk68.jpg

iqigeh.jpg

14do9vl.jpg

Like Australian Shepherds it can be a trait of the breed. And their eyes can change colors the first 4-6 wks of life. I had 3rd pick of her litter; when she was born she had two blue eyes. I have pics taken by the breeder at 5 wks, just before I went to pick her up. When I picked her up a wk later her left eye had turned hazel green. Her registration papers by the breeder's DVM just days before I picked her up lists her left eye as hazel green. But note in the pics below taken at 5 wks her left eye is blue.

34rdk68.jpg

iqigeh.jpg

14do9vl.jpg

I love it. In that breed its some times referred to as glass eyes. Beautiful animal.

I belong to a group who tries to do several service projects a yr. We had kind of an affiliation with a no kill shelter for a while. A couple of yrs ago we put together a 15 month calendar of our dogs & owners that we sold & the shelter sold, with all proceeds going to the shelter. The picture of her eyes with the photographers watermark above was from the photo shoot.

Here's another shot from that day that was spontaneous. The photographer had this idea to use one of the guys who is heavily tattooed, thinking the tattoos played against the spots & patchwork of my dog. We were behind this abandoned schoolhouse trying to give the look of a prison yard. This wasn't used in the calendar!

1zz6rmc.jp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24