Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
20160405_2259541_zps8apern52.jpg
That cat has some real beautiful eyes!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Cindy, lady Bama ordered a DNA test for him and on one side he is Australian Cattle Dog (blue heeler) and on the other side he is American Staffordshire Terrier and Visla. Most of his personality is heeler. Super good dog but OCD.

Most Heelers are very devoted to whom ever they bond with first. Daniel's Heeler was "his dog" and was a handful towards anyone else, very protective but also very willing to do what Daniel would tell him to do. Smart also. As a pup, it snowed out and where he was at no fenced in yard, so Daniel would have to put his boots on and go outside to watch over him...very next time when he needed to go out, he picked up Daniel's boot and dropped it at the back door.

We here love Dogs and have some Cats as well. It does get crazy at times, but most Dogs or Cats only want to be loved and it makes them so very much worth while. My Husband says they are small souls from the Lord for each of us to take care of from heaven. I agree.

Heathfox

New in Town
Not exactly a pet in the stricter sense of the word, but it sort of applies. This is Dolly, the horse that I unfortunately do not own but had riding lessons on this winter. She is a Shire Horse cross and basically an armchair of a horse, her gaits are that beautiful! Unfortunately she has injured a suspensory ligament in her hind leg and is on sick leave... Note for the enlightened equestrians among you: She is in a pretty small, dark stall in this picture, but she actually gets to spend most of the day in a field or paddock.
P1050436.JPG

After 15 years of being the most affectionate dog I ever owned, my dear Pepper passed away Sunday afternoon. She's gone to take care of Mommy until I join them on the other side. Rest in peace my beloved, firey little terrorier.
Sorry to hear about your loss, OS. That's a tough pill to swallow.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
After 15 years of being the most affectionate dog I ever owned, my dear Pepper passed away Sunday afternoon. She's gone to take care of Mommy until I join them on the other side. Rest in peace my beloved, firey little terrorier.
It's such a crushing day when you have to say that final farewell. Our vet gave us a poem, I've found a copy on line. I do hope it gives you some comfort, it's called:
The Last Battle .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21