Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

MCPRE

Familiar Face
analiebe said:
:( i so understand... its so wonderful to still have them but i know its closer to not forever now... not quite sure how i'll deal with it let alone how whichever one of them thats left on their own will cope - they've been together since birth - sister dogs

When we had our two Labs and lost one. the other was a wreck. Our new pup is fixated on Roxie, follows her (and bugs her) wherever she goes!lol After Jude died we leaned heavily on each other. I dont what what will happen with Rosie, she will be lost.

Widebrim said:
So when is Max getting his new brother (or sister)??
i would love to do that but: Max is a special case. He had a friend stay with us, Blue the terrior mix. They had a great time together playing and getting to be dogs. However Max hurt his back, he has two fused vertebrae in his back and the nerve gets inflamed so it's like doggie sciatica. The vet said best to be alone so he can heal, if there was another dog he'd never get to rest it to get better. So I can't get another and toss it out if Max gets hurt, that would break my heart.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
pubby.jpg

Georgia and I will be celebrating our 7 year anniversary this week. I type this as she has her head resting on my leg. I dont know what to get her :D

LD

p51

One Too Many
The funny thing was I was never a dog person until we went with my wife’s sister’s family to go look for a wiener dog. At the breeder, they handed everyone a puppy to check out and I found I couldn’t put mine down. I’ve been a dog person ever since that moment. We had two Dachshunds until 2006 when we had to put Brandy (the puppy I was handed that day) down. She was only 6 but her spine totally gave out and could feel nothing below her chest. I still miss her every single day. We still have her buddy, my best pal, Charlie, who is 7 years old and I spoil rotten (like I did Brandy as well):
CharliePup.jpg

He’s such a character. Loves licking people on the nose and chasing a racquet ball around the house. He also loves watching the wild bunnies who for some reason like hanging around inside our fence. He’s not nearly fast enough to chase one down but I never give him the chance:
BunnyFence.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
Little Marlon, looking all grumpy, with his lookalike on the cushion behind him:

2009_10250012.jpg

Needless to say my lovely chineille covered 30's sofa is starting to suffer from his attentions.

amaxnov09.jpg

Pix is either by Lee or David at my SoCal BBQ a couple of weeks back.

Here's Max at about 6.5 years old about 3 years since post #1 of this thread.

I am working on slimming him down and he has lost some weight in the last year. My brother says Max is skinny at the tip of his nose and his tail.

He is a big love bug and full of kisses for every one.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
John in Covina said:
He is a big love bug and full of kisses for every one.

Max is beautiful!:)

Every single pet posted on this thread is beautiful, every single one!!!!!!thanks for posting everyone! :D :eusa_clap

(the only one i am not very keen on is the tarantula that was posted some months ago :confused: but that is the only one :D )

AngryNJ

Familiar Face
My 10 year old dachshund. Mickey

Mickey just turned 10 years old last month. I got him in Texas and he has driven to NJ and from NJ to CA with me. We are both back in NJ now.

232323232%7Ffp537%3C2%3Enu%3D3385%3E85%3A%3E4%3A7%3EWSNRCG%3D3294%3B%3B%3A%3A94343nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp53842%3Enu%3D3385%3E85%3A%3E4%3A7%3EWSNRCG%3D3294%3C294%3C%3B343nu0mrj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran