Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Loungers' Pets

Smuterella

One Too Many
me and my fella

_DSC8638.jpg

Smuterella

One Too Many
Ah, well he is called Marlon.

At the moment he is at the Stanley stage but I can tell he is going to go all Vito on me in his later years. British shorthairs get that jowly look.

Slate Shannon

One of the Regulars
Allow me to introduce Sadie. Currently 11 1/2 years old. She does have a little more gray around the muzzle these days, but otherwise she looks the same.

a.k.a. Sadie-girl, Miss Peabody or Miss Marks-A-Lot (she likes to let other dogs know when she's been through their neighborhood), or since she can be so stubborn, sometimes Miss Dan Forth (after Danforth boat anchors) or Stalin (stallin').

campfire.jpg

Sadie1-1.jpg

Peacoat

Bartender
Atticus, that was a good long life for the Captain. We lost one of our barn cats this Spring. Kidney failure got her after 18 years. We still have three cats, three dogs and eight horses.

Below is a picture of my wife and our Jack Russell enjoying her third Christmas at her Grandmother's house. Unfortunately her ears are perked up, focused on the camera.

122509007b.jpg

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Cocoa's new friend

Back in November I posted about applying to adopt another Springer Spaniel as a friend for my big buddy Cocoa (below).
000_0011a.jpg

Events took a bit of a twist, and I ended up with a Springer through a Craigslist ad. This Springer needed a new home because of a number of reasons, so I offered her a new forever home. Welcome Shawnee!
000_0010a.jpg

Now, I could also get another Springer through the rescue, as I am on the short list to receive one. Maybe I should put that on hold for now...

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
KilroyCD said:
Back in November I posted about applying to adopt another Springer Spaniel as a friend for my big buddy Cocoa (below).

Congratulations! Perhaps I'm clairvoyant - I had a feeling you'd get one! :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo