Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

M.C. Gannon Hat Company

Eliesti

A-List Customer
I took some pictures , but like I said , I need to tweak the Crease , might even change it (never know) ... The Fray Natural ...

Haha , I look like I'm getting sick trying to show the Bow , and Crease , but I don't know how to take pictures . It would look different in natural light , I'm sure . Looks tiny on me , too . Notice the roll , its flat , just my LO head causes that , but it looks Okay even with it . I guess I should have taken a couple off the noggin , too , but I didn't . Sorry .

Looks fantastic! Great hat, and it does suit you even if you feel the brim is too small (it isn't).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KY Crusader

A-List Customer
I took some pictures , but like I said , I need to tweak the Crease , might even change it (never know) ... The Fray Natural ...

View attachment 55982 View attachment 55984 View attachment 55985

Haha , I look like I'm getting sick trying to show the Bow , and Crease , but I don't know how to take pictures . It would look different in natural light , I'm sure . Looks tiny on me , too . Notice the roll , its flat , just my LO head causes that , but it looks Okay even with it . I guess I should have taken a couple off the noggin , too , but I didn't . Sorry .
What a terrific hat! And I it suits you perfectly! Great acquisition, Michael.

RJR

Great hats.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

that thing is perfection !!!

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Anthony , Ky , Eli , Harv , Doug , and Bob , Everyone !

Bob , you may be right , but ... I need to figure out how to take good pictures , and do the Crown down thing , like Anthony that shows the Hat so well . Oh me . But I appreciate it .

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I took some pictures , but like I said , I need to tweak the Crease , might even change it (never know) ... The Fray Natural ...Haha , I look like I'm getting sick trying to show the Bow , and Crease , but I don't know how to take pictures . It would look different in natural light , I'm sure . Looks tiny on me , too . Notice the roll , its flat , just my LO head causes that , but it looks Okay even with it . I guess I should have taken a couple off the noggin , too , but I didn't . Sorry .

Michael; Not a model. Your pics show different, IMO. You are the epitome of a lean mustached handsome fellow. I bet in the lean mustached handsome fellow following you could choose to be a model. :)

I do like the look of the hat. It presents the aura of a country/cit hat. The slight dimension of the brim along with the clean color of the felt give it a classy look. The frayed ribbon and brim size demands the viewers eye. The hat is one that asks to be looked at. I like it.

Congrats to you and Michael on collaborating on some very wearable and distinctive hats.

Eric -

Last edited:

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Eric , that was so nice to say . You and I asked for the Fray at the same time , you asked first , but I had no idea . Thanks for the kind words . You can rock anything , and can do it all , including the cool pics . So talented in so many ways , Style , Photography , Athletics , Music , Brew Connoisseur , Chef , and ... so much more , And what a collection of Hats ! Thanks again my friend !

jackm

One of the Regulars
Michael. those three hats are quite distinctive and I'm sure beautifully made. Another reason for custom hatters, they make what you want and if they're all as accommodating as MC Gannon they allow your own personality show through, bravo to you, enjoy your new hats. Your pictures are excellent as well.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up

Michael thats a darn perfect hat for you mu friend !!!! Gorgeous !!! Congrats

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran